How to Apply & Admission Requirements
Apply Today! We are now accepting applications to 2023! Please review the application deadlines for more information.
As you consider applying to Lakehead University, we want to make sure that you are making an informed decision.
Information about Lakehead University's general admission requirements, program specific prerequisites, required documentation, and deadlines are important for you to understand and be aware of as you move forward in the process.
Are you having trouble accessing your myInfo account? If so, click here.
Undergraduate ProgramsPlease select the type of student applicant you are based on your most recent educational studies:
- Ontario High School Student
- Non-Ontario High School Student (all other provinces, except Ontario)
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Student
- Home Schooled Student
- College Transfer Student
- University Transfer Student
- International Student
- Mature Student
- Returning Lakehead Student
- Visiting (a.k.a. Letter of Permission) Student
- Special Student
Graduate ProgramsFor domestic or international students that have completed an undergraduate/Bachelor degree.
- Law (Juris Doctor)
- Bachelor of Education Professional Program (Consecutive)
- Diploma in Technological Education
- Additional Qualifications
- One-Year Honours Bachelor of Social Work and Year 3 Honours Bachelor of Social Work
- Indigenous Nursing Entry Program (INEP)
- Indigenous Transition Year Program
- Indigenous STEM Access Program
- English Language Centre
English Language Centre
The Senate of Lakehead University reserves the right to change regulations, programs and course requirements, as outlined above, without prior notice. Programs of study and course descriptions can be found in the Lakehead University Calendar located at mycoursecalendar.lakeheadu.ca