Visit https://sesbass.weebly.com/ for more detailed information!
The Faculty of Science and Environmental Studies hosted the first annual SES Biotechnology and Allied Sciences Symposium (SESBASS), October 17-19, 2018. The theme for this years symposium was “Technologies for a Changing World”.
Topical sessions included:
- Biorefining & Renewable Energy
- Waste Treatment
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Emerging/Evolving Diseases
- New Technologies for Food Security
- Dr. Arturo Sanchez Carmona
- Dr. Guillermo Toriz
- Jose Edgardo Prado
- Olga Ayala
- Diana Ibarra Medel
Thank you to our Sponsors!
SESBASS was made possible by the support of the following sponsors and the participating research community!
- Alumni Office
- Faculty of Graduate Studies
- International Office
- VP Research and Innovation
- Faculty of Science and Environmental Studies