1. Graduate Assistantship (GA)
- Graduate Assistantships may take on the form of a Research Assistantship (RA) or a Teaching Assistantship (TA)
- As a Research Assistant you may be asked to supervise and train MSc and undergraduate students in your lab, take care of equipment, and order supplies.
- As a Teaching Assistant you will be assigned to specific course where you have the opportunity to develop skills in marking, lecturing and preparing undergraduate labs.
2. Faculty Research Award (FRA) - funding provided by the student's supervisor
3. Faculty of Graduate Studies top-up equivalent to 20% of the FRA up to $2000 for domestic applicants
4. Science and Environmental Studies top-up equivalent to 50% of the FRA up to $2500 for international applicants
5. External funding sources - OGS, NSERC, OTS, Industrial Partnerships, etc.
More information can be found at Graduate Funding