Funding for Chemistry and Materials Science PhD Candidates
1. Graduate Assistantship (GA)
- Graduate Assistantships are a form of employment offered to graduate students by the Faculty of Graduate Studies
- As a Teaching Assistant you will be assigned to specific course where you have the opportunity to develop skills in marking, lecturing and preparing undergraduate labs.
2. Faculty Research Award (FRA) - funding provided by the student's supervisor
3. Faculty of Graduate Studies top-up
4. Science and Environmental Studies top-up
5. External funding sources - OGS, NSERC, OTS, Industrial Partnerships, etc.
More information can be found at Graduate Funding