Funding for Chemistry and Materials Science PhD Candidates

1. Graduate Assistantship (GA)

  • Graduate Assistantships are a form of employment offered to graduate students by the Faculty of Graduate Studies
  • As a Teaching Assistant you will be assigned to specific course where you have the opportunity to develop skills in marking, lecturing and preparing undergraduate labs.

2. Faculty Research Award (FRA) - funding provided by the student's supervisor

3. Faculty of Graduate Studies top-up

4. Science and Environmental Studies top-up 

5. External funding sources - OGS, NSERC, OTS, Industrial Partnerships, etc.

More information can be found at Graduate Funding