2021 SES Biotechnology and Allied Sciences Symposium
Visit https://sesbass21.weebly.com/ for more detailed information!
The Faculty of Science and Environmental Studies is once again hosting the annual SES Biotechnology and Allied Sciences Symposium (SESBASS), August 27, 28 2021.
This year's theme: Towards Bio-Inspired Innovation in Health and Environmental Research
SESBASS is bringing together researchers with diverse skills and knowledge who share common goals, enabling them to discuss and develop projects together.
We are looking for speakers in the following areas:
- Environmental Sustainability
- Renewable Energy
- Waste Treatment
- Digital Health Technologies
- Wearable Technologies
- Cybersecurity in Biotechnology
- Clinical and Health Research
- Medical Imaging
- Personalized Medicine
- Drug Delivery
Thank you to our past Sponsors!
Former SESBASS events were made possible by the support of the following sponsors and the participating research community!
- Alumni Office
- Faculty of Graduate Studies
- International Office
- VP Research and Innovation
- Faculty of Science and Environmental Studies