Small Claims Court / Civil Disputes

We can present people on select civil claims involving a breach of contract.

In order to qualify, claims must:

  • Be under $25,000.00
  • Involve an imbalance of power such as,
    • Individual vs. Company
    • Tenant vs. Landlord
    • Employee vs. Employer (see our Employment Law section for more details)

Please note, we do not represent people with personal injury claims, or disputes with respect to insurance. Contact the clinic at (807) 346-7815 to see if your matter qualifies.