The Department of Biology is committed to a safe learning and working environment for students, faculty, staff, employees and volunteers.
All students, faculty, staff, employees, and volunteers share a collective responsibility for mutual safety, and are expected to be familiar with, and abide by, the Department’s safety policy and the Department’s safety guidelines and procedures.
- Accident Report Form
- Biology Safety Policy
- Biosafety Policy Self Audit Form
- Chemical Storage Procedure
- Eyewash and Emergency Shower Procedure
- Hazard Reporting Procedures
- Hazardous Waste Disposal Procedure
- Hazardous Materials Signage
- Laboratory Safety Handbook Operating Procedures
- Training for all New Lab Trainees (includes summer students)
Last updated May 10, 2016