Due to the CoVid-19 pandemic, new personnel orientation will be available online only.
New Hire Training consists of two parts:
1) Online modules (follow the instructions below to register and complete) and
2) Cancelled due to CoVid-19 - In class training (delivered monthly News Link)
All online training is available on our Distributed Learning site. Please follow the directions below to enroll in the training course.
How to log into the Online Training Portal:
- Go to the Training Portal using the link below.
- Click "What to Do if You Cannot Find a Course" link in the "Help" box at the top-right of the page.
- Scroll down to "Other Sites" section and Click on "Self-registration".
- Select "Accessibility and Health and Safety Training" Link.
- Follow the instructions within the course page to navigate and complete your training.
Click Here to Access the Online Training Portal
Pictorial Instructions to enroll in the course can be downloaded here.
Pictorial Instructions on navigating the course content can be downloaded here.