- For Staff
- Faculty & Staff Directory
- Helpdesk Ticket System
- Website Support
- Colleague - Web UI
- Forms Database
We can provide advice and representation to non-unionized workers who have been denied their rights in the course of, or in the termination of their employment.
We can represent workers at the Ministry of Labour where the employer has contravened the Employment Standards Act, 2000, including:
- Payment of wages (including providing minimum wage, overtime, vacation pay, public holiday pay);
- Providing mandatory rest periods and observing hours of work rules;
- Severance or termination pay; and
- Allowing time off for approved leaves.
We also represent workers who have been wrongfully dismissed at Small Claims Court where the damages being sought are less than $25,000.
In addition, we represent workers in proceedings at the Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario who have been discriminated against contrary to the Human Rights Code in the course of, or the cessation of, their employment.