On-Campus Housing

Lakehead University Residence is pleased to offer housing for College Transfer Engineering Students.

Our most convenient residence option is the 8 Month Application/Contract. Students stay in the same townhouse room for the entire academic year. There is no need to take time away from class or social activities to look for an off campus apartment. Being on campus, you have easy access to faculty, staff and study resources. An added bonus is no long commute during the winter months!

You can find additional information on the Thunder Bay Residence and Housing website. Any questions concerning residence can be directed to the Residence Accounts/Admissions Office at resaccnt@lakeheadu.ca .