How to Apply: Applications are open
The Faculty of Engineering is currently accepting applications for 2023-2024.
Lakehead University is currently accepting applications for the Post Diploma Engineering degree programs in Chemical, Civil, Electrical, Mechanical and Software Engineering at the Thunder Bay campus.
Applications are assessed on an ongoing basis.
Apply online through the Ontario Universities’ Application Centre (OUAC) using Form 105.
Your are invited to apply by following the steps provided below.
- Choose Lakehead University
- Select Engineering College Transfer Program (Thunder Bay Campus only, Program Code AAY)
- Choose your Engineering Degree Program
- Send official transcripts from all the post-secondary institutions you have attended directly to our Student Central - Undergraduate Admissions, Lakehead University, 955 Oliver Road, Thunder Bay, ON P7B 5E1. Uploaded documents will be accepted for engineering applications but are considered unofficial documents. High School transcripts are not required.
- If you are currently enrolled in the final year of your technology program, please send updated transcripts showing your fall term (second-last term) marks and winter term (final term) course registration as soon as possible.
- In some cases a resume or additional information may be required.
- Within a few days of applying, you will receive an Acknowledgment Email from Lakehead University. You will find this email in the personal email you provided on your application. The Acknowledgement Email will provide your Lakehead University Student ID Number, and Username and Password to access your myInfo (your student information portal) and Lakehead email account.
Your application can be assessed once your transcripts and other required documentation is received. Check your myInfo portal and your Lakehead University email account frequently for updates.
QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR APPLICATION?
Click here to ASK ENGINEERING!