Elected as the ComSoc eHealth TC Awards Committee on October 22, 2021 Meeting:
COMSOC Meeting on July 19, 2021 via Zoom
The Smart and Connect Health is a multidisciplinary special interest group which aims at promoting research and development related to technologies, analytics and models supporting next generation health and medical research through extremely connected and automated collaborative environments that span cross disciplines like computer and information science, engineering and technology, behavior, cognition, robotics and imaging. The focus of this interest group include the followings:-
- Connecting Data, People and Systems program is to accelerate the development and integration of innovative computer and information science and engineering approaches to support the transformation of health and medicine.
- Enabling Interoperability of clinical documentation by studying technologies that support interoperable electronic healthcare records like FHIR
- Promoting Digital Health as enabler for Smart and Connected Health. This requires the integration of IoT, Mobility, Medical Devices, Clinical Care Design and Clinical Decision Support systems leading to forming Internet of Medical Things (IoMT)
- Promoting Artificial Intelligence and Natural Intelligence Technologies to provide more targeted health and well-being.
- Patient Care Design as enabler to patient centered healthcare systems
- Models for Smart Health and Wellbeing
- Visit the SIG Webpage:https://ehealth.committees.comsoc.org/ehealth-interest-groups-igs/