Access to the following resources has been provided to inform and assist various research initiatives.
New Faculty Information Guide
- For faculty new to Lakehead University, the Office of Research Services has assembled an Information Guide and Introduction. Click here to access.
Research & Innovation Workshop Series / Other Upcoming Events
- For more information on upcoming workshops/events, please click here.
Romeo Research Portal
- Romeo is an online database for digital management and the reporting of internal and external research funding and ethics certifications. Click here for more information.
Tri-Agency Resource Pages
- The Tri-Agency resource pages provide faculty members who are applying to the Tri-Agency (CIHR, NSERC or SSHRC) with various resources (toolkits, mentors, budget guidelines, etc.) that can be accessed as they prepare their submissions. Click here for more information.
- Lakehead University Open Access Resources Page
Safeguarding Research Resources
- For more information, click here.
Indigenous Research Resources
- This page provides information on how to get started in conducting research in partnership with Indigenous communities and organizations; resources related to general knowledge of Indigenous history, culture, and legal and political issues in the Canadian context; resources related to research ethics and data management policies/best practices in Indigenous research; and resources related to Indigenous research methods. For more information, please click here.
EDI in Research Resources
- Lakehead University is committed to providing an inclusive and equitable training environment for everyone! The Office of Research Services has compiled multiple resources and toolkits that will help researchers embed EDI within their research teams! We also offer EDI training specifically for researchers and their teams. This is also where you will find up-to-date information about Lakehead's Canada Research Chair Program and its associated documents. For more information, please click here.
Research and Innovation Bulletin
- The Research and Innovation Bulletin is distributed weekly every Tuesday by the Office of Research Services and includes information on research funding opportunities, events and workshops and updates from our funding partners. Check out the latest version of our Bulletin, by clicking here.
Grant Writing Resources
- SHARCNET is a collection of Canadian academic institutions who share a network of high performance computers. SHARCNET seeks to advance computational research, and attract and connect students, researchers, and corporate partners. Click here for more information.
Lakehead University Knowledge Commons
CMC Microsystems Community Space
- This service aims to facilitate open discussions, information sharing, and research partnerships. Click here to find out more.