Eureka SMART Cluster call for proposals
How to Apply:
The Eureka SMART Cluster for advanced manufacturing has launched its 6th call for proposals for research & development (R&D) projects.
SMART is a flexible, industry-driven Eureka Cluster program whose aim is to promote innovative, collaborative, international and close-to-market R&D projects in advanced manufacturing.
- small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs);
- large enterprises and industries;
- research organizations; and
Sector of focus:
Advanced manufacturing with a focus on:
- advanced manufacturing processes;
- customer-based manufacturing;
- digital, virtual and efficient companies;
- intelligent and adaptive manufacturing systems;
- person-machine collaboration; and
- sustainable manufacturing.
Deadline to submit a project outline (optional but recommended): January 30, 2023 (11:00am CET)
For more information, please contact Jill Sherman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wednesday, May 3, 2023