Academic Advising is available to all new and returning Outdoor Recreation, Parks & Tourism students.
Each ORPT year level has a team of dedicated Academic Advisors who will follow you through your time at Lakehead. Please note that ORPT academic advisors are available during posted office hours or by appointment. The following ORPT academic advisors are available to assist you:
- Students in HBOR without a double degree: Julie Rosenthal
- Students in HBOR/BEd Concurrent Education: Alexa Haberer
- Students in HBOR/BA Geography: Joey Miller
- Students in HBOR/BA History: Rodney Swatton
- Students in HBOR/BA Gender & Women's Studies: Lori Kapush
- Students in HBOR/BSc Natural Science: Julie Rosenthal
- Students in HBOR - Concentration in Nature-based Therapeutic Recreation: Leigh Potvin
- Transfer students: Leigh Potvin
You can obtain a copy of your unofficial transcript and review your Degree Audit from your MyInfo web account.
For further assistance with any academic advising or planning, please visit the staff in Student Central, in UC 1002. Student Central is a one-stop-shop for all your academic needs.