- Office Hours (Thunder Bay and Orillia): Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday - 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM / Tuesday - 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Phone Hours (Thunder Bay and Orillia): Monday to Friday - 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Drop-in Advising Hours (Thunder Bay and Orillia): Monday to Friday - 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM / 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
OSAP - March 15th, 2023 is the document submission deadline for all 2022/2023 OSAP applications. OSAP has extended this deadline to March 24, 2023.
In support of the transition to myPortal, we have created guides related to Student Planning (formerly Degree Audit) and Course Registration.
Welcome to Student Central!
We are very excited to start a new chapter here at Lakehead with our brand new integrated service model - Student Central! Whether you are a new student arriving to campus for the first time, getting ready to graduate or anything in between, Student Central provides you with a more convenient way to conduct your business and access support in one, central location. Here you will be able to access everything you need - from enrolling at Lakehead through to course registration, financial support, academic advising and so much more. Our dedicated, cross-trained Student Central Professionals are able to solve issues from start to finish with improved consistency of service and answers. This holistic approach allows us to focus on you!
- Choosing Your Courses (VIDEO Tutorial)
- Registering For Classes (VIDEO Tutorial)
- Navigating the Academic Calendar (VIDEO Tutorial)
- Registration Guide
- Academic Program Requirements Guide
- Financing Your Education Guide
- Ontario Universities Application Centre (OUAC)
- Lakehead University Undergraduate Application Form
- Confirmation of Enrolment Letter/Enrolment Verification
- Make a Tuition/Fee Payment
Announcements & Reminders
- The application for the Bachelor of Education - Consecutive program is open. Start your application today! For more information on admission requirements, visit here.
- Did you received full-time OSAP for the most recent Fall/Winter term? If you plan to take courses over the Spring/Summer term, you may be eligible to extend your OSAP Application for additional funding. For more information, visit the Spring/Summer Extension page.
- Would you like to learn more about Financial Literacy? Visit out Financial Literacy Newsletter page to sign up, or access past issues!
- Questions about where your degree might take you? Consider completing the Career Exploration Form and chatting with the Career Zone.