- Office Hours (Thunder Bay and Orillia): Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday - 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM / Tuesday - 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Phone Hours (Thunder Bay and Orillia): Monday to Friday - 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Drop-in Advising Hours (Thunder Bay and Orillia): Monday to Friday - 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM / 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
REGISTRATION SUPPORT GUIDES 2023/2024: In support of the transition from myInfo to myServices we have created guides related to Student Planning (formerly Degree Audit) and Course Registration.
First Year Pre-Registration Course Selection: Will become available Saturday June 10th at 9:00 AM.
DO YOU REQUIRE A PROGAM CHANGE? Please complete the online program change request.
Academic Standing: Review the following information if you require support understanding your Academic Standing.
Welcome to Student Central!
We are very excited to start a new chapter here at Lakehead with our brand new integrated service model - Student Central! Whether you are a new student arriving to campus for the first time, getting ready to graduate or anything in between, Student Central provides you with a more convenient way to conduct your business and access support in one, central location. Here you will be able to access everything you need - from enrolling at Lakehead through to course registration, financial support, academic advising and so much more. Our dedicated, cross-trained Student Central Professionals are able to solve issues from start to finish with improved consistency of service and answers. This holistic approach allows us to focus on you!
- Choosing Your Courses (VIDEO Tutorial)
- Registering For Classes (VIDEO Tutorial)
- Navigating the Academic Calendar (VIDEO Tutorial)
- Registration Guide
- Academic Program Requirements Guide
- Financing Your Education Guide
- Ontario Universities Application Centre (OUAC)
- Lakehead University Undergraduate Application Form
- Confirmation of Enrolment Letter/Enrolment Verification
- Make a Tuition/Fee Payment
Announcements & Reminders
- The application for the Bachelor of Education - Consecutive program is open. Start your application today! For more information on admission requirements, visit here.
- Did you received full-time OSAP for the most recent Fall/Winter term? If you plan to take courses over the Spring/Summer term, you may be eligible to extend your OSAP Application for additional funding. For more information, visit the Spring/Summer Extension page.
- Would you like to learn more about Financial Literacy? Visit out Financial Literacy Newsletter page to sign up, or access past issues!
- Questions about where your degree might take you? Consider completing the Career Exploration Form and chatting with the Career Zone.