Visit the Campus Bookstore to not only purchase your textbooks but also view your book list for each class before the term starts.
Required Clinical Documents
Lakehead University School of Nursing has partnered with Synergy Gateway to collect and verify documentation needed for your clinical placements. Click here to find out more information.
Information about current tuition fees can be found on this page.
List of other expected costs (courtesy of the Lakehead University Nursing Association - LUNA):
- LU Uniform Scrubs (available from Uniform Pros and LUNA) - ~$35+ for the scrub top
- Clinical Footwear (White Running Shoes) - ~$100.00
- Watch/Lapel Watch (smartwatches cannot be used) - ~$20+
- Stethoscope/Sphygmomanometer (can be purchased through LUNA) - $185.00-$198.00
- Synergy Gateway (Clinical Document Verification) - $55.93
- N95 Mask Fit Test - ~$40
- CPR/BLS Training - ~$50-$90
- Criminal Records Check/Vulnerable Sector Screening - ~$70
- Immunizations/Records - cost varies/may be covered by Provincial health insurance plan
- TB skin test - cost varies/may be covered by Provincial health insurance plan
- Lab Kit (from LU Bookstore) - ~$125
- Textbooks/ electronic textbooks - ~$500-$1000