Chris Glover, BA, MA (he/him/his)
Associate Vice-President, Administration
Chris has a Bachelor of Arts (BA) degree from Trent University, a Master of Arts (MA) in Higher Education Administration and Leadership from Royal Roads University, and is currently pursuing a Doctor of Education (EdD) in Educational Leadership from the University of Western Ontario.
As the Associate Vice President, Administration (Orillia Campus), Chris reports directly to the Principal of the Orillia campus and the Vice President (Administration & Finance), and his portfolio includes:
- Oversight of the administrative operations at the Orillia campus to ensure they are compliant with University Plans, policies and procedures, that they are aligned with the University's Strategic and Academic Plan, and that they are delivered in a coordinated fashion
- Working proactively and collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders
- Working with the Principal in developing annual and long-range plans to support and advance the Orillia Campus
- On-site oversight for various departments including Financial Services, Technology Services Centre, Security and Parking, Physical Plant, Human Resources, Residence, Food and Conference Services, Campus Bookstore, and Risk Management. While all administrative staff in Orillia report directly to their respective functional units at the Thunder Bay campus, all have a dotted line relationship to the Associate Vice President, Administration (Orillia Campus) who provides immediate on-site supervision.
- Direct oversight and leadership of Orillia Athletics & Recreation