Lakehead University Physical Plant operates, maintains and builds the physical assets of the University and provides quality customer oriented services that support the needs of the University community.
When to contact the Physical Plant
- Burnt out light bulbs
- No toilet paper, soap or a broken dispenser
- Broken key or lock, requesting a key - call Security 343-8569
- Icy patches
- Blown breaker
- Clogged toilet
- Spills - coffee, water
- Leaky faucet, toilet
- Room too hot/cold
- Windows/Doors - broken, will not open/close
- Smells - sewer, gas, burning, smoke, fuel, chemical
Request for Maintenance
For emergency situations and cleaning services;
- Call 343-8273 Monday to Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm.
- After hours, contact Security at 343-8569
To provide operating and maintenance services for campus facilities, to continually support the learning process at Lakehead University by sustaining a clean, positive and safe environment, in the most cost effective manner.