Lakehead University is providing Microsoft Office 365 to all staff and students. This means the latest version of the full Office productivity suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and more available for offline and online use to best prepare you for class or office work. As long as you’re an active student or staff at Lakehead (excludes Alumni), you’ll be able to access this software.
Thunder Bay, Orillia, Online
To get Office 365 for Students, follow these steps:
- For PC and Mac:
- Visit the Office website
- Click through to sign in with school-provided credentials & download.
- On the installation page, select your language and click install.
- For iOS and Android:
- Download from your app store.
- 24/7 except for scheduled maintenance.
Documentation and Training:
Cost and Purchasing:
- No cost.
- Install on up to 5 compatible PCs and Macs, plus 5 tablets (including iPad).