Adobe Creative Cloud is a set of applications and services from Adobe Systems that gives subscribers access to a collection of software used for graphic design, video editing, web development, photography, along with a set of mobile applications and also some optional cloud services. Includes: Acrobat Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, Dreamweaver, InDesign, Distiller, Premiere and Flash Builder. Please note: Adobe Creative Cloud is currently only available to students currently enrolled in the Media Studies program and are currently in the Lakehead Adobe portal. Lakehead University does NOT have a site license for any Adobe product.
Thunder Bay, Orillia
Students, Faculty, Guests, Alumni, Staff
- In Thunder Bay, Adobe Creative Cloud is available in the William H. Buset Centre for Music and Visual Arts.
- 2 computers in MV2002
- In Orillia, Adobe Creative Cloud is available at the University Avenue location.
- 17 computers in the computer lab in the Simcoe Hall Learning Commons.
Documentation and Training:
- Students may be using Adobe Creative Cloud as part of a course, in that case, ask your instructor for assistance
- YouTube Channel
Cost and Purchasing:
- No cost, this is a resource licensed by the University.