How to Apply:
The specific objectives of this funding opportunity are to provide seed funding to:
- build relationships among researchers, People with Lived/Living Experience (PWLE), communities, health care professionals and others with a view to developing inclusive, equitable and culturally safe iCTs;
- mobilize research collaborations aimed at identifying priorities for iCT research; and,
- develop new and transformative methods relevant to iCTs, with the potential to generate high impact results.
Examples of activities that might be conducted under this funding opportunity include (but are not restricted to):
- Building relationships through meaningful engagement and consultation with different stakeholders and partners and conducting engagement sessions to inform iCT research design and culturally safe approaches;
- Planning and execution of pilot projects or feasibility studies to demonstrate proof of concept and/or generate preliminary data;
- Developing and/or validating new tools, methodologies and/or protocols.
Wednesday, July 19, 2023