- MD or MD/PhD (or equivalent)
- Faculty position at an accredited academic medical center, university or research institution in the US or Canada, and conduct the majority of his/her/their research at that institution
- A project must have a single Principal Investigator (PI), who is responsible for project oversight and financial management. The PI may engage collaborators, core labs or commercial CROs to execute any portion of the project.
- Past recipients of Harrington awards may submit new and distinct proposals, but may not seek additional support for previously funded projects.
How to Apply:
This scholar award recognizes outstanding physician-scientists whose work has potential to advance standard of care. Each year up to 12 Harrington Scholar-Innovators are chosen. The award includes:
- Two-year grant
- $100,000 guaranteed, opportunity to qualify for up to $1,100,000
- Drug development expertise and project management support
- A personalized team of drug developers and project manager for each award recipient
- Expert business, commercialization and clinical development advice
- Regulatory assistance
- Intellectual property (IP) review and advice
- Assistance identifying and securing additional financial support based on project needs
For more information, please contact Jill Sherman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuesday, March 28, 2023