Mitacs GRA - Chile Partnership - Call for Applications
Under the Mitacs Globalink Research Award (GRA) Program, Mitacs has signed a new partnership with the Consejo de Rectores de las Universidades Chilenas (CRUCH-FUDEA) for research student mobility (bi-directional, from Canada to Chile, or from Chile to Canada). The call is now open for Partnership applications (no co-pay!). The partnership stream is limited to eligible universities. While no MOU is required for the GRA program, we especially encourage applications with our partner, Universidad de la Frontera.
- Deadline: April 30, 2023 at 5 p.m. PT
- Level: Full-time senior undergraduate, master's and PhD students, postdoctoral fellows
- Themes: All disciplines
- Other requirements: N/A
- Eligible institutions:
- Universidad de Santiago de Chile (USACH)
- Universidad de La Frontera (UFRO) (Lakehead MOU Partner)
- Universidad Católica del Norte (UCN)
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (PUC)
- Universidad Católica del Maule (UCM)
- Universidad de Concepción (UdeC)
- Co-funding: No financial contribution is required from the Canadian university
- Award amount: $6000
- Application process and submission: submit through the Office of Research Services, email@example.com.
Chile is of course eligible under the regular (quota, non-competition) stream, open call, any Chilean university is eligible, however there is a co-pay requirement. Please contact Jill Sherman, firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information and an application package.