How to Apply:
The specific objectives of this funding opportunity are to:
- Support policy research on how changes and/or different approaches to the financing, funding, organization, governance and/or delivery of health care systems and/or services and public health systems and/or services can impact the Quadruple Aim and health equity.
- Advance the methods and/or measurement approaches for health policy research.
- Mobilize diverse methodologies, multiple disciplines and perspectives, and knowledge mobilization approaches to generate evidence that is relevant and useful for policymakers.
- Provide policymakers with evidence-informed, contextualized policy options to support high-performing health systems and/or services (in the health care and/or public health settings) that advance the Quadruple Aim and health equity.
- Foster the creation of new or strengthening of existing partnerships and collaborations between researchers, policymakers and knowledge users with lived experience to align research with policy priorities by working together in pursuit of evidence-informed health systems transformation.
Tuesday, October 4, 2022