- Review the dates and regulations related to completing a thesis
- Students must apply to graduate before they can receive their degree
- The Thesis Summary (PDF) details process and responsibilities
- Supervisor submits a Proposed Examiner Form (PDF) to the Graduate Coordinator to be approved by the Academic Unit/Program
- The Academic Unit/Program submits a Thesis Ready for Review by Examiner Form (PDF) to the Graduate Coordinator
- The Graduate Coordinator sends the thesis to Examiners. A copy of the correspondence letter is sent to the Faculty of Graduate Studies
- Students present an Oral Defence (where applicable)
- Students submit the following forms to the Faculty of Graduate Studies once the Academic Unit has considered both Examiner's Reports:
- Students are required to submit an electronic copy in a locked pdf format. Please note that some academic units may require paper copies. Please check with your Graduate Coordinator.
- Please ensure that all the fonts are embedded in the pdf before submitting the final electronic copy.
- Tutorial on How to Embed Fonts (PDF)
- Students are to submit the completed Exit Survey (PDF) to the Faculty of Graduate Studies
Intent to Graduate
- Students must complete the 'Intent to Graduate' through their myInfo account.
Graduand is Approved by Graduate Studies Council
Graduate Degree is Conferred by Senate