Hilary M. Weston Scholarship - deadline December 15
The Hilary M. Weston Scholarship is awarded to two graduate-level social work students in the area of mental health. Successful applicants each receive a one-time award of $7,500.
- be registered, or plan to register, in a full-time graduate level social work program at a publicly funded Ontario university in the next academic year
- a student with a permanent disability must take at least 40% of a full course load
- have demonstrated interest in and commitment to mental health issues through community service or paid work
- have demonstrated academic excellence
- have lived in Ontario for at least 12 consecutive months immediately preceding registration in a social work program