The Office of Continuing Education and Distributed Learning is pleased to offer faculty and teaching staff an additional Desire2Learn (D2L) workshop.
This hands-on workshop will focus on the basics of D2L. Participants will learn how to navigate D2L and upload content, best practices, and how to access the myriad of resources intended to assist you in tailoring your course site.
Here is the schedule for up-coming D2L Basics Workshop in ATAC-3003 computer lab:
- Mon., Nov. 11 from 11 am - 12 noon
- Thurs., Nov. 14 from 3-4 pm
- Wed., Nov. 20 from 11:30 am- 12:30 pm
- Tues., Nov. 26 from 9:30 - 10:30 am
- Tues., Dec. 3 from 11 am - 12 noon
- Thurs., Jan. 2 from 11 am - 12 noon
- Fri., Jan. 3 from 11 am - 12 noon
To register for D2L Basics or to make an appointment for a one-to-one session, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.