Welcome to Campus Connection’s news submission page
Campus Connection is our University’s source for LakeheadU-related news, stories, and events.
Some things to consider when submitting your news or story:
- Photos / Images — While you are encouraged to include a photo to accompany your written submission, please be sure that the photo/image is not copyright protected, and that those whose faces are clearly visible in the photo have approved its use.
- Campus Connection news and stories may be shared on social media.
- If your story is about another person, or makes references to other people, please obtain their permission before submitting.
- All news and story submissions are subject to editorial review and changes.
- When necessary or appropriate (e.g. research-related items), endorsement or approval by a supervisor will be requested or sought.
Stories should be positive, about awards and exceptional achievements by faculty, staff, students, and alumni.
Want to add your Lakehead University event to our events calendar? Please click here.
If all students, faculty and/or staff must read your message, please send it to email@example.com to be included in the Bulletin. Put Bulletin in the subject line and include the campus using TBay, OR, or Both.
If you experience any issues with this web page, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.