The goal of the Brain Health: Sleep 2023 program seeks "to reduce the risk and/or slow the progression of neurodegenerative diseases of aging by accelerating the development of healthy lifestyle approaches relating to sleep."
- Observational or interventional studies that accelerate the development of sleep-based strategies to improve brain-related outcome measures relevant to (or associated with) neurodegenerative diseases of aging. Projects should generate the evidence-base for the future implementation of better therapeutic interventions, guidelines, and recommendations on sleep.
- Preliminary data is required for this program.
Funding per project: Up to $1,200,000 over 3 years.
- Program information session: April 25, 2023 (register here) or June 6, 2023 (register here)
- Letter of Intent deadline: July 11, 2023 (Apply here: https://westonfdn.smartsimple.ca/)
- Award announcement: March 2024
For more information about this program, including details on project and applicant eligibility, Institute definitions, program review criteria and expected project outcomes, please visit the following website to access the Program Details document and the Letter of Intent template. A copy of the RFA can be found here.