BEST SUITED FOR:
- Small- or medium-sized enterprise (SME)
- Required to have operations in Ontario
- Companies who have received over $500,000 of OCI funding in their lifetime (excluding TalentEdge) are required to obtain OCI approval before a new application for funding is initiated. Your Business Development Manager can guide you through the process.
- For-profit Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs)
- For-profit National and Multi-National Enterprises (NEs and MNEs)
- Publicly-funded Post-Secondary Academic Institutions (secondary)
- Indigenous Communities
- Not-For-Profit Organizations
- Required to have operations and carry out projects in Ontario
The Autonomous Vehicle Innovation Network (AVIN)’s WinterTech Development Program will support Ontario SMEs in the mobility space and their partners to validate, test, prototype and demonstrate new products and technologies designed to meet the unique demands of winter weather conditions. WinterTech will leverage the strengths and innovative capabilities of Ontario SMEs in the mobility space and our unique winter weather conditions to establish the province as a testbed for mobility products and services in severe winter weather conditions. Through AVIN’s WinterTech Development Program, Ontario is a global leader in the commercialization of new winter-ready mobility technologies and solutions.