Advising & Supports
ISS ADVISING OFFICE
Did you like to visit us at our Office on the library ground floor? I am sure the answer would be yes!
Even we loved meeting and supporting all of you and want to make sure that we are able to do that even now but in a new and more convenient way for you through our new Online International Student Services Office.
Questions? We're here for you!
Book a one-on-one virtual appointment with any of our International Advisors through our new online booking system. It's quick and easy and you can choose an appointment time that works best with your schedule. We are here to support you and we look forward to meeting with you.
How to book an online appointment
1. Click the drop-down menu and select which topic is related to your questions (if you're not sure you can choose "General Advising") Once selected click Submit.
2. Once you click submit, a list of advisors will show that can assist you. You can choose any advisor listed by clicking on the "Book an appointment" button under their name.
3. You will then be directed to the advisor's calendar which will show you their available times. Choose the time slot that works best for you.
(Please note that each advisor has different availability so you may want to check others if the times are not working for you).
4. Complete the online booking form by filling out a few simple questions and you're done! You will receive an email confirmation of your appointment as well as an email and SMS text message to remind you of your appointment the day before and the morning of.
Rebooking and Cancellation
We understand that in life, things happen. If something comes up and you are unable to make your scheduled appointment time, please go back into the 10-8 appointment system through the Change button link in the appointment confirmation email that you received at the time of booking the appointment, and then you can either cancel or reschedule your appointment. This allows fellow students opportunities to book the next available time slot for valuable assistance.
Resources for Student Support Services
We understand that searching for information and navigating online is not easy and takes time.
This is exactly why we have this section for you with links to the many supports and information from other student services which you can access.
Please follow the links below to gain more information on the many supports that you can access as a student.
- Academic Advising
- Academic Support (Tutoring, Writing Support, Academic Skills)
- Accounts Receivable - Tuition and Fees
- Career Advising & Job Preparation
- Cooperative Education
- Course Timetable
- Faculty and Staff Directory
- Leadership Development Programs
- Office of Human Rights & Equity
- Registering for Classes
- Residence Services
- Security Services
- Student Health and Wellness