- For Staff
- Faculty & Staff Directory
- Helpdesk Ticket System
- Website Support
- Colleague - Web UI
- Forms Database
Standard Full-Time Period of Study
Students in a Master's program are expected to complete all requirements within six terms (2 years) of continuous full-time registration.
The Flex-time option is only available to students in the following programs:
- Master of Education
- Master of Public Health and;
- Master of Public Health with Specialization in Nursing
Students in this option are expected to complete all requirements within 12 consecutive terms (4 years) as follows:
- Six (6) terms (2 years) of continuous full-time registration;
- Up to six (6) additional terms of continuous registration, during which no fees are required.
As the flex time option is intended for working professionals, students will not normally be considered for financial support from the University
Master Level Co-operative Programs
For co-op students in a Master's program, the duration of the co-op placement will be added to the time limits of the Standard Full-Time Period of Study.