Health and wellness is a priority at Lakehead University. We offer many resources to students, faculty and staff who are concerned about their well-being, especially in light of the evolving COVID-19 situation.
Mandatory COVID-19 Training for Students Attending Campus
In addition to the resources below, Lakehead University requires any student attending campus for any reason, including on-campus courses and labs, to complete mandatory COVID-19 Training in advance of arrival on campus. Upon completion of the course, students will receive a certificate. Students are advised to keep a copy of the certificate with them to present to course instructors and lab technicians, along with other University personnel if requested.
To access the COVID-19 Training Module, visit mycourselink.lakeheadu.ca and select "COVID-19. Training Module for Students Attending Campus" from the course offerings.
If you have any questions or trouble accessing the module, please contact Student Affairs: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Resources for Students
- Student Health and Wellness — Social Distancing Tool Kit
- Lakehead University Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Thunder Bay District Health Unit
- Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit (Orillia)
- Health Canada's Information Sheet and Frequently Asked Questions about COVID-19
- Public Health Agency of Canada
- Government of Canada: Decision-making for mass gatherings during COVID-19 global outbreak
- Government of Canada: Travel Health Notices (by country)
- World Health Organization