- Faculty & Staff Directory
- Helpdesk Ticket System
- Website Support
- Colleague - Web UI
- Forms Database
Dr. Kirsten Oinonen, C. Psych.
Director of the Clinical Psychology Graduate ProgramsClinical Psychologist Associate Professor
- Doctor of Philosophy, Clinical Psychology, Lakehead University, 2003
- Pre-Doctoral Residency (Neuropsychology/Rehabilitation; Clinical Health Psychology), University of Manitoba, 2002
- Master of Arts, Clinical Psychology, Lakehead University, 1997
- Bachelor of Science (Honours), Psychology, Queen’s University, 1995
The overarching goal of my program of research is to contribute to the understanding of how gonadal steroid hormones affect perception, emotion, cognition, sexuality, and other behaviours. Additional research interests fall in the fields of psychopharmacology, clinical neuropsychology, evolutionary psychology (e.g., mate selection), women's health, and preconception health.