- Faculty & Staff Directory
- Helpdesk Ticket System
- Website Support
- Colleague - Web UI
- Forms Database
- PhD, Universität Konstanz, Germany; Supervisor: Prof. Dr. Richard R. Schmidt
- Postdoctor, the University of Alberta; Supervisor: Prof. Dr. David R. Bundle
- 1997 - 2004, Senior Research Scientist / Group Leader, R&D, Biomira Inc., Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- 1996 - 1997, Research Scientist, Alberta Research Council, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
My general research interests and expertise are in the following areas: synthetic organic chemistry, carbohydrate and peptide chemistry, immunostimulatory agents and molecular vaccines, drug delivery system, total synthesis and structure modification of natural products.
My research focus is to develop and apply advances in synthetic organic chemistry and immunochemistry to the design and synthesis of chemically defined glycoconjugates with novel biological activities.