Requests for Add, Drop and Overload

Click here to access the Request for Change in Registration form.

Overload needs to be assessed and granted by the Chair.

Note: If you receive an ADD request from students in first and second year Social Work/Women's Studies or Outdoor Rec/Women's Studies programs, to enter your second or third year course, please add them. Because of how the joint degree programs are set up, these student need to be given access.