The Department of English offers a Masters in English and Cultural Studies with a range of options for completing the program. We welcome both Canadian and international applicants with undergraduate degrees in English literary studies, cultural studies, and related disciplines. Please watch the following video for an introduction to the program and follow the links below for further information.
Master of Arts in English and Cultural Studies (MA) program information and resources
Graduate Studies, English and Cultural Studies information and resources
- Graduate Studies English and Cultural Studies Website
- Lakehead University Graduate Assistantships
- Social Sciences & Humanities Research Council (SSHRC)
- Ontario Graduate Scholarships (OGS)
- Cabells International - Scholarly Analytics journal resource - data base of Whitelist and Blacklist journals