- For Staff
- Faculty & Staff Directory
- Helpdesk Ticket System
- Website Support
- Colleague - Web UI
- Forms Database
Interested in Outdoor Recreation, Parks & Tourism?
Students interested in Outdoor Recreation, Parks & Tourism at Lakehead University will study....
- Leadership and independent critical thinking
- Awareness of social and environmental responsibilities
- Recreational activities and leisure pursuits related to and dependent upon the natural environment
- Areas of study in parks, tourism or leadership
What is Outdoor Recreation, Parks & Tourism?
Our program includes:
- Practical study in outdoor recreation
- Research on nature-based recreation, parks and tourism
- Activities from local to international scales, including Aboriginal and multi-cultural perspectives
- Direct experience and interaction with practitioners
No upcoming events to display
Lakehead University students learning about fat biking in NW Ontario and NE Minnesota
This winter, seven undergraduate students and instructors from the School of Outdoor Recreation, Parks and Tourism at Lakehead University are... full story
One-of-a-kind gathering brought together Indigenous people from different countries for tourism discussion
Earlier this year, faculty, staff and students from Lakehead University, York University and partner university Escuela Superior Politécnica de... full story
Thunder Bay can listen to the young voices of La Loche
Thunder Bay has a chance to hear from the young people of La Loche Saskatchewan, a community that was changed forever by a tragic shooting in 2016... full story
Sailing Trip Featured in The Walleye
ORPT sailing trip featured in The Walleye.