- Faculty & Staff Directory
- Helpdesk Ticket System
- Website Support
- Colleague - Web UI
- Forms Database
Centrally located and surrounded by numerous accessible lakes, rivers and other picturesque natural features, Lakehead University's School of Outdoor Recreation, Parks & Tourism is the only one of its kind in Canada. Offering a unique integration of theoretical and applied perspectives, the program is extremely popular, and demands a significant level of commitment in addition to high standards of academic excellence.
Interested in Outdoor Recreation, Parks & Tourism?
Students interested in Outdoor Recreation, Parks & Tourism at Lakehead University will study....
- Leadership and independent critical thinking
- Awareness of social and environmental responsibilities
- Recreational activities and leisure pursuits related to and dependent upon the natural environment
- Areas of study in parks, tourism or leadership
What is Outdoor Recreation, Parks & Tourism?
Our program includes:
- Practical study in all aspects of outdoor recreation
- Research on nature-based recreation, parks and tourism
- Activities from local to international scales, including Aboriginal and multi-cultural perspectives
- Direct experience and interaction with practitioners
Sailing Trip Featured in The Walleye
ORPT sailing trip featured in The Walleye.
OUTD4370 - Sailing on Superior
A students embark on a 10 day sailing experience along the north shore of Lake Superior.
|Biology TA Positions Posted!|
|ORPT alumnus Jackie Chan receives 3M National Student Fellowship|