- Faculty & Staff Directory
- Helpdesk Ticket System
- Website Support
- Colleague - Web UI
- Forms Database
Centrally located and surrounded by numerous accessible lakes, rivers and other picturesque natural features, Lakehead University's School of Outdoor Recreation, Parks & Tourism is the only one of its kind in Canada. Offering a unique integration of theoretical and applied perspectives, the program is extremely popular, and demands a significant level of commitment in addition to high standards of academic excellence.
Interested in Outdoor Recreation, Parks & Tourism?
Students interested in Outdoor Recreation, Parks & Tourism at Lakehead University will study....
- Leadership and independent critical thinking
- Awareness of social and environmental responsibilities
- Recreational activities and leisure pursuits related to and dependent upon the natural environment
- Areas of study in parks, tourism or leadership
What is Outdoor Recreation, Parks & Tourism?
Our program includes:
- Practical study in all aspects of outdoor recreation
- Research on nature-based recreation, parks and tourism
- Activities from local to international scales, including Aboriginal and multi-cultural perspectives
- Direct experience and interaction with practitioners
|Biology TA Positions Posted!|
|ORPT alumnus Jackie Chan receives 3M National Student Fellowship|
Lakehead University students presented tourism project to City of Thunder Bay
In the fall of 2016, students in Lakehead University’s School of Outdoor Recreation, Parks and Tourism completed two major tourism projects for... full story
|ORPT Hosts Successful Therapeutic Recreation Summit|