- Faculty & Staff Directory
- Helpdesk Ticket System
- Website Support
- Colleague - Web UI
- Forms Database
The Department of Health Sciences provides students with an understanding of the complexities of public health and health sciences through a focus on individuals, communities, and organizations. Our graduate programs will ensure students emerge as professionals and health researchers who will contribute to the enhancement of the overall health of Canadians.
Interested in The Master of Public Health Program?
Students interested in the Master of Public Health program at Lakehead University will learn....
- Current issues in the science and/or service of public health
- Health-related decision-making at individual, population, and government levels
- Knowledge exchange and dissemination strategies for various audiences
- Critical analysis skills, and understanding of decision-making and research processes
The application cycle for September 2017 entry is now closed.
Interested in The Master of Health Sciences Program?
Students interested in the Master of Health Sciences program at Lakehead University will learn....
- An understanding of the complexities of health sciences through a focus on individuals, communities, and organizations
- Research methodologies, and critical analysis of health issues and their impacts
- Social and political context in which health-related decisions are made
- Quantitative and qualitative methodologies
The application cycle for September 2017 entry is now open. Only COMPLETE Applications will be reviewed.