- Faculty & Staff Directory
- Helpdesk Ticket System
- Website Support
- Colleague - Web UI
- Forms Database
The Department of Health Sciences provides students with an understanding of the complexities of public health and health sciences through a focus on individuals, communities, and organizations. Our graduate programs will ensure students emerge as professionals and health researchers who will contribute to the enhancement of the overall health of Canadians.
Interested in The Master of Public Health Program?
Students interested in the Master of Public Health program at Lakehead University will learn....
- Current issues in the science and/or service of public health
- Health-related decision-making at individual, population, and government levels
- Knowledge exchange and dissemination strategies for various audiences
- Critical analysis skills, and understanding of decision-making and research processes
We are now accepting applications for the September 2018 Master of Public Health intake! Applications are due February 1, 2018. Click below for more details!
*Preference will be given to applicants who have completed statistics and research methods courses*
Interested in The Master of Health Sciences Program?
Students interested in the Master of Health Sciences program at Lakehead University will learn....
- An understanding of the complexities of health sciences through a focus on individuals, communities, and organizations
- Research methodologies, and critical analysis of health issues and their impacts
- Social and political context in which health-related decisions are made
- Quantitative and qualitative methodologies
We are now accepting applications for the September 2018 Master of Health Sciences intake! Applications are due February 1, 2018. Click below for more details!
Dr. Vicki Kristman - "Designing an e-mental health interventaion for Indigenous workers - a Hackathon experience" 12:00 PM
Balmoral Street Centre, Room 2002 (2nd floor)
C. McEwen - Winner of the St. Joseph's Award in Applied Health Research
Congratulations to Master of Health Sciences candidate Charlotte McEwen on being the recipient of the 2017 St. Joseph's Award in Applied Health... full story
|Congratulations to Students and Faculty in the Department of Health Sciences on their CIHR Successes!|
|Post-doctoral fellowship in Workplace Studies - Employment Opportunity|
|Post-doctoral fellowship in Indigenous Workplace Studies - Employment Opportunity|