- Haileigh Riddell. "Eugenics Movements in Canada, 1910-1945." MA Major Research Project (co-supervised with Dr. Michel Beaulieu).
- 2022. Bryson Irvine. "Howard Charles Green, Canadian Politics, and the War in Europe, 1939-1941." MA Major Research Project.
- 2017. Jenna Kirker. "A Matter of Principle: Female Involvement in Politics and Labour at the Lakehead, 1903-1918." MA Thesis (co-supervised with Dr. Ronald Harpelle).
- 2016. Michael Lucifora. "Canada and the 1958 Crisis in the Middle East." MA Major Research Project.
- 2016. Amanda Oliveira. "The Coming and Going of Eugenics in Alberta: A Discarded History, 1928-1972." MA Thesis (co-supervised with Dr. Michel Beaulieu).
- 2015. Kim Crawford. "Federal Job Training Strategies for Aboriginals in the 1970s." MA Major Research Project.
- 2013. Jamie Nelemans. "The Canadian Forces and American Military Influence, 1963-1989." MA Thesis.
- 2012. Kyle Holomego. "Canada's Policy towards Communist China, 1949-1971." MA Thesis.