- Philosophy 1119 Philosophy Through Popular Culture
- Philosophy 2715 Special Topics: 'Terrorism', Genocide and Human Rights
Clara Sacchetti-Dufresne holds a PhD in Social Anthropology from York University, Toronto. Her research focuses on the discursive constitution of Italian-Canadian gender identities in the postmodern world.
Her areas of interest include studies in feminist theory, post-colonial history, dance, critiques of capitalism (social justice), and post-structuralism.
She has co-edited two collections and has published many articles.
Dr. Sacchetti-Dufresne is an Adjunct Professor and a contract lecturer for Philosophy and Anthropology. She is currently teaching the following courses:
- Philosophy 1119: Philosophy Through Popular Culture
- Philosophy 3419: Philosophy and Gender
- Anthropology 3811: The Anthropology of Sexuality
- Social Work 4213: Violence and Social Work Practice