Dr. Anna Guttman
- Ph.D, School of English, University of Leeds, UK
- ENGL 1112 - Literature Written in English After 1750
- ENGL 2501 – Post Colonial Literature
- ENGL/WOME 3811 – Women's Poetry and Drama
- ENGL 3911 – Special Topics: African Literature
- ENGL 3917 - Modern Literature
- ENGL 3918 – Contemporary Literature
- ENGL 3930 - Caribbean Literature
- ENGL 3970 – South Asian Literature
- ENGL 4010 – Travel Writing
- ENGL 4010 - Postcolonial Women's Writing
- ENGL 5413 - Travel Writing
- ENGL 5510 - Jewishness in Multicultural Literature
- ENGL 5510 - Postcolonial Literature: Globalization
- ENGL 5790 - Theories of Literature, Language and Culture (team taught)
Loving India: Same-sex desire, Hinduism and the nation-state in Abha Dawesar’sBabyji.” Forum for World Literature Studies. 6.4(2014): 692-707. www.fwls.org
Writing Indians and Jews: Metaphorics of Jewishness in South Asian Literature. New York: Palgrave Macmillan, 2013. 218 pages.
The Nation of India in Contemporary Indian Literature. New York: Palgrave Macmillan, 2007. 224 pages.
“Family Portraits and National Histories: Nayantara Sahgal’s Constructions of Indira Gandhi.” South Asian Review 28.2(2007): 151-164.