Student Accessibility

You may receive a notice from Student Accessibility Services about accommodations. If you have any questions, please contact Student Accessibility. Note that a request for flexible due dates is not carte blanche permission for students to hand things in whenever they want.

The Instructional Development Centre also has information on accessibility in higher education.