We offer 3- and 4-year Bachelor Degree programs with majors in Psychology, as well as a number of combined and concurrent programs and a minor. See the university calendar for details on our programs, courses and regulations.
The current curriculum for all undergraduate programs began September 2020.
- Courses are one semester long or 0.5 FCE (except Psychology 1100 and 4901)
- Required second and third year Psychology courses will focus on five core areas in Psychology: Biological, Cognitive-Affective, Social, Developmental, and Individual Bases of Behaviour, plus research methods and statistics
- Labs and tutorials have been added to deepen learning
- More flexibility in upper year Psychology electives and new 4th-year capstone projects
- New courses including Foundations of Mental Health, Adult Development, Indigenous Mental Health, Perception and Perceptual Processes, and an Advanced Seminar
Students who enrolled before 2019-2020 may follow the old curriculum.
To collect required Psychology Core Groups courses, students can choose from 0.5 FCE options as shown on this page of the LU calendar.