- General Bursary up to $1,500.00, and/or
- Travel Bursary top up of up to $800.00
- Demonstrate financial need
- Be a citizen, permanent resident, or landed immigrant of Canada
- Have no previous post-secondary education
- A high school student entering directly from high school in the proceeding academic year.
Application: 2017-2018 application will be available January 1, 2017 to June 30, 2017 through myInfo! Please be sure to check back at that time!
Awarding of Bursaries:
Initial round of entrance bursary offers to be extended on April 15 with the final round occurring on June 30. Early applications will be approved within 5 business days following the April 15 deadline allowing students to plan their budget for the 2017-2018 academic year. Approved bursaries will be credited to the qualified students Lakehead University account as of the first day of classes.