- Faculty & Staff Directory
- Helpdesk Ticket System
- Website Support
- Colleague - Web UI
- Forms Database
As you consider applying to Lakehead University, we want to make sure that you are making an informed decision. Information about Lakehead University's general admission requirements, program specific prerequisites, required documentation, and deadlines are important for you to understand and be aware of as you move forward in the process.
Are you having trouble accessing your myInfo account? If so, click here.
Undergraduate ProgramsPlease select the type of student applicant you are based on your most recent educational studies:
- High School Student
- College & University Transfer Student
- International Student
- Mature Student
- Visiting Student
- Returning Lakehead University Student
- Specialty Programs (includes Juris Doctor, Native Access Program, Native Nurses Entry Program, One-Year Honours Bachelor of Social Work, Two-Year Bachelor of Education, and Year 3 Social Work application and admission information)
- Interest Courses, Letter of Permission & Online Learning
Graduate ProgramsFor domestic or international students that have completed an undergraduate/Bachelor degree.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE CENTRE
- Academic English Program
- Intensive Academic English Program
- Summer English Institute
- Visiting International Student Program
- Customized Programs
The Senate of Lakehead University reserves the right to change regulations, programs and course requirements, as outlined above, without prior notice. Programs of study and course descriptions can be found in the Lakehead University Calendar located at mycoursecalendar.lakeheadu.ca