- Faculty & Staff Directory
- Helpdesk Ticket System
- Website Support
- Colleague - Web UI
- Forms Database
In support of Lakehead University's commitment to educating students who are recognized for leadership and independent, critical thinking and who are aware of social and environmental responsibilities, the School of Outdoor Recreation, Parks and Tourism:
- Provides theoretical, applied and practical study in all aspects of outdoor recreation
- Promotes shared responsibility for learning and research
- Undertakes research on nature-based recreation, parks and tourism
- Supports a broad scope of activities from local to international scales, including Aboriginal and multi-cultural perspectives
Rachelle Selmeci - Artist & ORPT Graduate
The leaf symbolizes the beautiful natural environments representative of Canada's Parks as well as being the symbol of our great country.
The paddle is symbolic of outdoor recreation and adventure spanning the ages.
The earth is symbolic of the global significance of the field of tourism as well as the global distribution and contributions of outdoor recreation, parks and tourism professionals.
The three elements of the logo are intertwined to symbolize the interconnectedness of Outdoor Recreation, Parks and Tourism