- For Staff
- Faculty & Staff Directory
- Helpdesk Ticket System
- Website Support
- Colleague - Web UI
- Forms Database
If you are interested in looking at the long term effect of policy on the community and is interested in combining this with solid analytical and quantitative tools you will find economics exciting and rewarding.
What is Economics?
Economics is the study of resource choices and how we make decisions about what to produce, how to produce it and how we distribute it.
The Program will Include:
- analysis of decision s made by individuals
- a study of how markets operate
- an empirical and theoretical study of aggregate economic activities such as economics growth, inflation and unemployment
- discussions of current policy debates
Interested in Economics?
Students interested in the program at Lakehead University will learn....
- primary concerns dealt with in economics
- critical economic thinking
- to apply economic analysis under a variety of situations
- effective policy evaluation
- about determining the optimal allocation of resources