Dr. Luis Santiago
+1 (807) 346-7869
Mondays and Fridays: 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Ph. D. University of Toronto 2008
- M. Sc. University of Havana 2003
- B. Sc. University of Havana 2000
- 2016 - present Postdoctoral Fellow, Lakehead University
- 2014 - 2016 Lecturer, University of Aberdeen
- 2013 - 2014 Postdoctoral Fellow, University of Toronto
- 2011 - 2013 Visiting Assistant Professor, University of Oregon
- 2009 - 2011 Juan de la Cierva Postdoctoral Fellow, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona
- 2008 - 2009 Postdoctoral Fellow, Fields Institute for Research in Mathematical Sciences
C*-algebras and C*-dynamical systems
- E. Gardella and L. Santiago, The equivariant Cuntz semigroup, Proceedings of the London Mathematical Society, in press
- E. Gardella and L. Santiago, Equivariant *-homomorphisms, Rokhlin constraints and UHF-absorption, Journal of Functional Analysis 270 (2016), no. 7, 2543 - 2590
- L. Santiago, Crossed product by actions of finite groups with the Rokhlin property, International Journal of Mathematics 26 (2015), no. 7, 31 pp.
- R. Antoine, M. Dadarlat, F. Perera, and L. Santiago, Recovering the Elliott invariant from the Cuntz semigroup, Transactions of the American Mathematical Society 366 (2014), no. 6, 2907 - 2922
- R. Antoine, F. Perera, and L, Santiago, Pullbacks, C(X)-algebras, and their Cuntz semigroup, Journal of Functional Analysis 260 (2011), no. 10, 2844 - 2880.
- A. Ciuperca, G. Elliott, and L. Santiago, On inductive limits of type I C*-algebras with one-dimensional spectrum, International Mathematics Research Notices vol. 2011, no. 11, 2577 - 2615
- G. Elliott, L. Robert, and L. Santiago, The cone of lower semicontinuous traces on a C*-algebra, American Journal of Mathematics 133 (2011), 969 - 1005.
- L. Robert and L. Santiago, Classification of C*-homomorphisms from C_0(0,1] to a C*-algebra, Journal or Functional Analysis 258 (2010), no. 3, 869 - 892.